For you diaries the Society has a busy year ahead. Submission dates for our themed exhibitions are:
- Hands Across the Border - theme is Aurora due 31st March, maximum 1m square
- EQA annual challenge for exhibition at the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham - theme is Inspired by New York Beauty, also due end of march, 30th March, 25cm x 35cm in Landscape format
- EQA Diversity in Europe - no theme but showcasing the best example of quilt making, due 30th April, size is minimum 1m x 1m to a maximum of 2.5m x 2.5m
- Open European Quilt Championships - theme is Illuminate due 31st May. 20" x 40" portrait format
- Knitting & Stitching Show - open call to IPS members to submit work for exhibition on the following themes: Traditional, Modern, Young Quilters (aged 18 or less), Art and we are exhibiting bags again this year. Hand in at the September meeting Friday 8th.